10 ways to lower your High Blood Pressure and keep it normal.
- Change your expectations. Like for instance, trying to plan your day and focus on the priorities of your day. Avoid trying to do too much and learn to say no to certain things. Understand that there are certain things you can no longer change or control, but you can focus on your approach to them.
- Only focus on issues you can control and solve. If you have an issue at your working place, try talking to your director or a higher ranked officer. If you are having a home issue with your spouse, domestic violence or anything of equivalent, take steps to resolve it on time and get counseling if needed.
- Avoid stress triggers. Try to avoid triggers when you can. For example, if you notice that a rush-hour traffic on the way to work causes stress to you, try leaving as early as possible in the morning, or take public transportation instead if it can be of help and avoid people who cause you stress.
- Try to engage on the things that make you happy. Take out time each day to relax and breathe deeply. Make time and try to engage yourself in enjoyable activities or hobbies in your schedule, such as taking a walk, sports or beach walk with a loved one.
- The manner of gratitude. A good manner of attitude towards people around you can help reduce your stress.